DELTA MACHINE : 13e album studio de DM (infos/rumeurs)

Spreading the news around the web. Les dernières news et rumeurs sur l'actualité du groupe.

Re: Delta Machine, 13e album studio de Depeche Mode

Messagepar VIOLATION » 13 Fév 2013, 16:46

aaron a écrit:
VIOLATION a écrit:Cependant je trouve Precious en live est une catatrosphe....

Oui. Je n'irai pas jusque "catastrophe", mais c'est un morceau qui mérite des arrangements live efficaces et une voix pleine et posée.

Si la version de Precious en CD est magnifique (merci les arrangements surtout pour la voix de Dave) mais en live j'ai un peu de mal...
Memento Mori World Tour 2023/2024
Anvers 20 mai 2023 Bloc 147
Lille 22 juin 2023 Bloc B03
Anvers 6 Février 2024 Bloc 153

Ma collection de bootlegs :https://www.depechemodebootlegs.fr/
VIOLATION

Messagepar The X Phil » 13 Fév 2013, 18:15

STUMM101 a écrit:Drôle de raisonnement :shock: .
Faudrait qu'on leur disent à ces groupes que c'est plus la peine qu'ils se cassent la tête à nous pondre quelque chose puisqu'on s'en fiche !

Pas besoin de leur dire, c'est déjà ce qu'ils font (pondre des trucs sans intérêt en misant sur leur passé) !
The X Phil

Messagepar dave1973 » 13 Fév 2013, 21:10

paisley1985 a écrit:Nouveau tweet sur l'album!

03/09/13
Ralph Moore ‏@RalphusMoorus

@Snodmeister definitely their best since 'Exciter' and probably their most techno LP to date

https://twitter.com/RalphusMoorus

trad "Leur meilleur album depuis Exciter et probablement l'album le + techno à ce jour!"

Vers Un Exciter II , mais plus Punchy ??!!!!!!!!????????????..... :shock:
dave1973

Messagepar STUMM101 » 13 Fév 2013, 22:40

Salut,

dave1973 a écrit:
03/09/13
@Snodmeister definitely their best since 'Exciter' and probably their most techno LP to date
trad "Leur meilleur album depuis Exciter et probablement l'album le + techno à ce jour!"

D'un côté ce n'est qu'un avis, qui plus est, peut être subjectif.

A+
STUMM "attendons de l'écouter avant d'en disserter" 101
Bien malin celui qui distingue une fausse note fausse d'une fausse note juste
-----
La plus courte nouvelle de SF : Le dernier homme sur Terre entend frapper à la porte...
STUMM101

Messagepar STUMM101 » 13 Fév 2013, 22:42

Salut,

The X Phil a écrit:
STUMM101 a écrit:Drôle de raisonnement :shock: .
Faudrait qu'on leur disent à ces groupes que c'est plus la peine qu'ils se cassent la tête à nous pondre quelque chose puisqu'on s'en fiche !

Pas besoin de leur dire, c'est déjà ce qu'ils font (pondre des trucs sans intérêt en misant sur leur passé) !

Ce n'était pas mon propos, mais bon....

A+
STUMM "sic transit" 101
-----
La plus courte nouvelle de SF : Le dernier homme sur Terre entend frapper à la porte...
STUMM101

Messagepar LUXDM » 13 Fév 2013, 22:46

STUMM101 a écrit:Salut,

dave1973 a écrit:
03/09/13

D'un côté ce n'est qu'un avis, qui plus est, peut être subjectif.

A+
STUMM "attendons de l'écouter avant d'en disserter" 101

Il faudrait savoir ce que représente Exciter pour lui. Selon qu'il le trouve très bon, bon ou moyen, son commentaire ne signifie pas la même chose.
LUXDM

Messagepar paisley1985 » 14 Fév 2013, 00:37

SOILERS>>REVIEW de DELTA MACHINE détaillée en ANGLAIS morceau/morceau (pas le temps de traduire et j'évite les traducteurs on line car leur traduc sont souvent incompréhensible)

Merci à ELDRICHT sur HOME
http://www.depeche-mode.com/forum/index ... c=29176.20
http://www.depeche-mode.com/forum/index ... c=29176.30

PART ONE:

And here’s the proper review:

Disclaimer 1: remember that I have heard this only once – and while I usually detect what I like or not like on the very first hearing, these are still first impressions.
Disclaimer 2: I had no lyric sheet so the lyrical quotes may not be totally correct
Disclaimer 3: I loved PTA and disliked SOTU, so if your opinions vary from mine concerning those two albums, you might disagree with very much of what I write.

Sooo… overall impressions first. For all the talk about Flood being on board and of Martin describing the album as ”a mixture of SOFAD and Violator”, the way that I hear it is that it’s very much the third part of the Ben Hillier album trilogy. The sound is cleaner and harsher than on PTA, but some overall problems still persist. But like Mark1975 wrote, PTA was in many ways a tribute to DM’s past, so there are similar nods to past glories scattered all over the album.

One of those problems is the much-talked about lack of middle-eights, which really plagues especially the first half of the album. I’ll mention it here, because otherwise I would moan about it on almost every other track review. It’s frustrating because there are some excellent DM songs on Delta (Welcome To My World and Secret to The End to name a couple), which are separated from the future classic status only due to the lack of somebody making them go the extra mile.

Another thing I’ll mention here, that I don’t think DM is capable of providing us with anything truly new and original. So Delta Machine won’t really give us anyhting totally new, but otherwise it shows a reinvigorated band at the top the game of being a 32-year Depeche Mode. And at its best moments (of which there are a lot) it provides the old themes and subjects with new twists.

1. Welcome To My World.
A soft techno pulse makes one wonder if this is an instrumental like some predicted, but then Dave comes in: ”Welcome to my world / step right through the door”. More like the slow build of In Chains instead of the burst of energy that was APTIUT, this is an intelligent and promising start which leads into a spine-tinglingly wordy and ascendant chorus in which Dave half-promises and half-threatens to ”penetrate your soul” and ”bleed into your dreams”. We are instructed to ”watch the sunlight fade” and ”see the moon begin to blush” and blimey, this is great indeed – like WIME pojected into the 2013. After the second chorus I’m ready to be swept off my feet, but – blah – once again the song bleeps and bloops out of sight instead of giving us anything more. Still, a very good start.

2. Angel
The one we already know. I didn’t want to overplay it before the album and because I wasn’t blown by it, it was easy to save it for the album. So I’ll just say that I spot no major deviations from the track we’ve heard.

3. Heaven.
I’ll just say that as a single it’s quite underwhelming, but it provides a welcome respite from all the harsh electro on the album.

4. Secret To The End
The album picks up with an uptempo electro stomp, spiced with some dirty guitar. For once we have a proper chorus (hooray!) which may look silly on paper but works intensively accompanied by music: ”The problem should’ve been you / (”should’ve been you”) / (”would’ve been you”)/ (”could’ve been you”) / If it hadn’t been me / (”hadn’t been me”) / (”hadn’t been me)” – Martin and Dave shouting the latter parts of the chorus on top of each other. I suspect it’s a Dave track, because out of the first six ones it’s the one I can’t instantly recognize as pure Gore. But it’s not a sign of disrespect, this is a strong song. Some very It’s No Good –style sounds in the instrumental section after the second chorus.

5. My Little Universe
With ”My little universe is expanding” and ”beautiful emptiness surrounds me” being among the opening lines and pointillistic beats peppering the sparse soundscape, this sounds very much like a Martin track – but it’s still sung by Dave for some reason. Short sharp bursts of melody break the sonic surface here and there, but this is still very much ”experimental DM” in the style of Macro and Counterfeit 2. The chorus is surprisingly non-melodic and solipsistic: ”Here I am king / I decide everything / I let no-one in / no-one”. I like this a lot, but I’m sure this will be among the more controversial tracks of Delta. The tempo picks up a bit towards the end in the style of IAMX’s Music People, but to nowhere as dramatic an effect.

6. Slow
After a couple of very electronic tracks, the blues influence is back with a bang: ”Slow, slow, slow as you can go / I want my senses to overflow” the song starts with its chorus-substitute (this is one of the songs, where one can’t really say what is verse and what is chorus). The guitars drawl more traditionally than usual and while some might moan the lack of a catchy hook, I personally love this and find some good couplets here and there: ”I let the world keep its colourful pace / I prefer to just study your beautiful face”.

7. Broken
After a couple of perhaps less commercial tracks, the single-writing DM is back with a bang. This is an instant hit with me: sound-wise and thematically between the haunting but intense Little 15 and the mysterious speeding drama of Behind The Wheel. The chorus is by far the most catchy and commercial on the album: ”When you fall in / I will catch you / You don’t have to fall that far / You can make it/ I will be there / You were broken from the start”. For the life of me, I can’t decide whether this is Dave or Martin – because I love it, I feel it’s Mart, but writing down those lyrics (which once again work much better while sung) I can’t help feeling it’s Dave. Well done, whoever! They were insane to not put this out as the first single.

THE PART TWO:

8. The Child Inside
The soft baby steps of Intrespectre-y synths pitter-patter in so this must be the first instrumental, right? But no, Martin follows them with a truly creepy lyric, with the first verse ending with something like ”you really should have dug a little deeper / the body parts that you’re beginning to find / are starting to scare the child inside away” (I most likely got the phrasing wrong, but that’s the definitely the general idea). Brr! Martin’s tremolo is also getting more advanced, the older he gets. This is not one of those lush Martin ballads many of us (me included) wish that he still wrote, but this is still atmospheric and rather brilliant. ”You really should have taken all your dolls to bed with you”.

9. Soft Touch / Raw Nerve
Rather curiously, so far Delta has been rather slow or midtempo, but with this track the album speeds up instead of calming down – which is what albums usually do two thirds in, right? The song opens with Dave barging in like a brute: ”Have I got a soft touch? / Have I got a soft touch? / Or is my radar that off?” Well, frankly, yes. The overall mood is quite Better Days, but the song is softer than that and a more melodic ”Oh brother, give me a helping hand” part gives the song some inventive dynamics. Unless I’m totally wrong, this even has a middle eight. Hooray! I’m sure I’ll love this after more listens.

10. Should Be Higher
Another stomper, this time Gary Glitter on amphetamine being the main influence. I’m not wondering why this has been rumoured as the second single: it does build up nicely and the chorus works well in a rather epic, non-DM style. Dave’s vocals are mixed curiously low in the chorus and his emotive singing reminds of HIM’s Ville Valo here. The rather hopelessly naff chorus lyrics: ”Your lies are more attractive than your truth / Love is all I want / Your lies are written down there in your heart / Love is all I want” reveal that this must be a Dave track, but otherwise it’s a goodie.

11. Alone
Another potential uptempo single with the lyrics playing the usual DM game of love-as-religion: ”I am your father, your son, your holy ghost and your priest”. The chorus ”I couldn’t save your soul / I couldn’t even take you home / I couldn’t have played that role / Alone” has hints of an epic backing melody that I wish would have been taken further. But yes, another track, another hit.

12. Soothe My Soul
The first 11 tracks have taken us past the 50-minute mark and perhaps that’s where Delta should have ended, since with SMS the album finally runs out of steam. This is cliched sub-Corrupt stuff indeed: ”I’m coming for you when the sun goes down / I’m coming for you when there’s no-one around / I’ll come to your house and break your door / I’m coming for you because I need to feel your skin”. All this because, as the chorus goes, ”there’s only one way to soothe my soul”. All this is very naff indeed and perhaps a bit sad coming from fifty-something men. I must say the actual tune is not that bad in its b-side-y way, but otherwise than that, this is the one true misstep on the album. I truly hope this is a Dave song, because this kind of laziness just shouldn’t be expected from Mart at this stage.

13. Goodbye
After hiding in the background for a while, the blues guitars make a comeback – this time in a Pleasure Little Treasure style. The vowels are very stretched in the vocals, so I had a hard time writing anything comprehensible about them – but the chorus goes ”Goodbye again”, the ”again” perhaps soothing down those who try to read too much into the title. The track has a false ending and them crashes back with an explosive last minute. This is not a bad song, and definitely a grower, but with Soothe My Soul breaking the album’s spell, this feels a bit unnecessary. Perhaps they should have called it quits while they were still ahead.

So that’s your lot. That’s pretty much everything I managed to write down after one hearing, so please no over-elaborate questions. But of course I’ll try to answer what I can.

paisley1985

Messagepar Devoted » 14 Fév 2013, 01:29

Eh ben dis donc !
Ca a l'air plutôt sympa comme album. Assez uptempo en tout cas.
Devoted.

"Never again is what you swore the time before."
Devoted

Messagepar ftrapes » 14 Fév 2013, 01:58

(trad rapide, donc pardonnez la forme)....

1/ Je n'ai entendu les morceaux qu'une fois et même si j'ai un avis à la première écoute, ce n'est qu'une première écoute.
2/ je n'ai pas les textes donc les citations peuvent être inexactes.
3/ J'aime PTA et n'aime pas SOTU, donc si vous n'êtes pas d'accord avec ce choix, vos impressions sur l'album ne seront pas les mêmes.

Tous parlent de Flood et de Martin présentant l'album comme un mix de Violator et SOFAD, ça ressemble plus à la fin de la trilogie Hillier. Le son est plus propre et sec que sur PTA mais certains problèmes sont toujours là. Si PTA était un tribute au passé de DM il y a encore de tels éclats disséminés au sein de l'album.

Le problème principal est le manque de pont qui empoisonne la première partie de l'album. Je le dis maintenant, sinon je m'en plaindrais quasiment à chaque morceau. C'est frustrant car il y a d'excellents morceaux sur l'album (Welcome to my World et Secret to the end pour en nommer deux) à qui il ne manque pas grand chose pour être de futurs classiques.

Je ne crois pas Dm capable de nous donner quelque chose de profondément nouveau et original ; c'est ici le cas mais Delta Machine nous montre un groupe rajeuni s'amusant d'être Depeche Mode depuis 32 ans. Dans ses meilleurs moments (et il y en a pas mal), il offre de nouvelles contorsions à de vieux thèmes chers au groupe.

Face A

1. Welcome To My World.
Un léger beat techno nous fait nous demander s'il ne s'agit pas d'un instru comme on l'a dit, mais la voix de Dave arrive ”Welcome to my world / step right through the door”. Cela ressemble davantage à la nonchalance d' In Chains qu'à l'explosion de APTIUT, mais c'est une entrée en matière intelligente et prometteuse qui mène à un refrain excitant et triomphant où Dave promet, ou menace, de ”penetrate your soul” et ”bleed into your dreams”. Nous sommes prévenus de ”watch the sunlight fade” et c'est le cas comme lors des projections de WIME en 2013. Après un second refrain, je suis prêt à décoller mes pieds mais la chanson s'achève dans des bruitages incongrus sans nous offrir davantage. Un bon début cependant.

2. Angel
Celle que nous connaissons.

3. Heaven.
C'est un titre trop faible pour un single mais qui offre un répit bienvenu dans un album très électro et dissonant.

4. Secret To The End
Le disque enchaine avec un titre entrainant et électro pimenté de guitares sales. Pour une fois nous avons en vrai refrain qui peut sembler idiot sur le papier mais qui fonctionne bien avec la musique ”The problem should’ve been you / (”should’ve been you”) / (”would’ve been you”)/ (”could’ve been you”) / If it hadn’t been me / (”hadn’t been me”) / (”hadn’t been me)” – Martin et Dave hurlent la dernière partie. Je pense qu'il s'agit d'un morceau de Dave parce que ce n'est pas l'un des six que je peux immédiatement reconnaître comme de Gore. Ce n'est pas un manque de respect, c'est un titre fort. Pas mal dans le style d' It’s No Good –surtout dans la partie instrumentale après le second refrain.

5. My Little Universe
Avec ”My little universe is expanding” et ”beautiful emptiness surrounds me” parmi les premières paroles et les beats pointillistes qui parsèment la matière sonore, cela sonne comme du Martin, mais chanté par Dave . De courtes explosions brisent la surface sonore ici et là, c'est du DM expérimental dans le style de Macro et Counterfeit 2. Le refrain est étonamment a-mélodique et solipsiste: ”Here I am king / I decide everything / I let no-one in / no-one”. Je l'aime beaucoup mais je suis sûr que ce sera l'un des morceaux les plus contestés de Delta. Le rythme lorgne vers la fin dans le style du Music People d'IAMX, mais de manière moins dramatique.

6. Slow
Après deux morceaux très électroniques, l'influence blues explose dans: ”Slow, slow, slow as you can go / I want my senses to overflow” la chanson commence dans une sorte de refrain (C'est l'un des titres où je ne peux différencier couplets et refrain). Les guitares traînent plus que d'habitude et certains se plaindront de l'absence de refrain entraînant mais personnellement j'adore plusieurs vers ici et là: ”I let the world keep its colourful pace / I prefer to just study your beautiful face”.

7. Broken
Après plusieurs morceaux non commerciaux, DM est de retour avec un hit. Hit instantané pour moi entre l'atmosphère hantée et douce de Little 15 et la dynamique dramatique de Behind The Wheel. Le refrain est de loin le plus entraînant et commercial du disque: ”When you fall in / I will catch you / You don’t have to fall that far / You can make it/ I will be there / You were broken from the start”. Sur ma vie, je ne sais pas si c'est de Dave ou Martin – comme je l'adore je pense à Martin mais la faiblesse des paroles m'évoque Dave. Super bien foutu ! Ils ont été fous de ne pas le sortir en premier single

Face B

8. The Child Inside
Le début enfantin d'Introspectre, le crépitement des synthés, donc ça doit être le premier instru, hein ? Mais non,Martin arrive avec des paroles grinçantes, le premier couplet s'achevant sur ”you really should have dug a little deeper / the body parts that you’re beginning to find / are starting to scare the child inside away” (Ca ne doit pas être vraiment ça, mais c'est l'idée générale). Brr! Les trémolos de Martin s'accentuent avec l'âge. C'est n'est pas l'une de ces ballades luxuriantes qu'on souhaiterait voir Martin écrire, mais c'est atmosphérique et assez brillant ”You really should have taken all your dolls to bed with you”.

9. Soft Touch / Raw Nerve
De façon curieuse, le début de Delta était plutôt lent et mid-tempo, avec ce morceau l'album s'accélère au lieu de s'apaiser, ce qui est étonnant aux 2/3 d'un disque, pas vrai ? La chanson débute avec Dave beuglant comme une brute: ”Have I got a soft touch? / Have I got a soft touch? / Or is my radar that off?” eh oui, man ! La tonalité générale est celle de Better Days, mais la chanson est plus douce et mélodique ”Oh brother, give me a helping hand” ce qui lui donne une dynamique plus inventive. Si je ne m'abuse, il y a un pont et je suis sûr que je l'aimerai davantage après plusieurs écoutes.

10. Should Be Higher
Une autre bombe, cette fois avec Gary Glitter sous amphétamines comme influence principale. Je ne suis pas surpris qu'on l'ait annoncé comme second single: bizarrement construit avec un refrain dans le genre épique assez inhabituel pour DM . La voix de Dave est mixée très faiblement dans le refrain et son chant rappelle celui de Ville Valo de HIM. Les paroles plutôt ringardes du refrain ”Your lies are more attractive than your truth / Love is all I want / Your lies are written down there in your heart / Love is all I want” montrent qu'il s'agit d'un morceau de Dave, mais à part ça c'est du tout bon.

11. Alone
Un autre single potentiel uptempo avec la thématique habituelle de l'amour et de la religion: ”I am your father, your son, your holy ghost and your priest”. The refrain ”I couldn’t save your soul / I couldn’t even take you home / I couldn’t have played that role / Alone” cite une mélodie épique dans le fond que j'aurai souhaitée plus en avant. Mais oui, un autre morceau, un autre hit.

12. Soothe My Soul
Les 11 premiers morceaux ont duré 50 minutes et c'est peut-être là que Delta aurait dû s'arrêter, alors qu'avec SMS l'album fait "pschit". C'est le cliché du sous-Corrupt : ”I’m coming for you when the sun goes down / I’m coming for you when there’s no-one around / I’ll come to your house and break your door / I’m coming for you because I need to feel your skin”. Après tout ça, le refrain coule de source ”there’s only one way to soothe my soul”. C'est navrant et même un peu triste pour des types de 50 ans. Je pense que ça ne ferait pas une mauvaise face B mais c'est le seul faux-pas de l'album. Je suis sûr que c'est une chanson de Dave, une telle paresse est impensable de la part de Martin.

13. Goodbye
Après avoir disparu du paysage, la guitare fait son retour dans le style de Pleasure Little Treasure cette fois. Les voyelles sont très étirées dans les paroles donc j'ai eu du mal à comprendre– mais le refrain devient ”Goodbye again”, le ”again” apaisera peut-être ceux que le titre inquiète. Le morceau a une fausse fin et tout s'effondre dans une dernière minute explosive. Ce n'est pas un mauvais morceau il faut l'apprivoiser mais avec Soothe My Soul il brise le charme de l'album, je le trouve inutile. Ils auraient dû s'arrêter plus tôt.
Dernière édition par ftrapes le 14 Fév 2013, 14:10, édité 8 fois.
ftrapes

Messagepar ftrapes » 14 Fév 2013, 03:24

Analyse qui parle autant du texte que de la musique. Curieux que Soothe my Soul, ailleurs célébré comme le meilleur titre, soit ici descendu...
1 titre de Gore, pas d'instru, 3 singles potentiels (ou 4 selon ce que l'on pense de Soothe my Soul), ça promet...
ftrapes

Messagepar VIOLATION » 14 Fév 2013, 05:26

Merci beaucoup pour cet review & traduction, maintenant reste à attendre pour avoir le LP pour savourer ce dernier opus.... :D :D
Memento Mori World Tour 2023/2024
Anvers 20 mai 2023 Bloc 147
Lille 22 juin 2023 Bloc B03
Anvers 6 Février 2024 Bloc 153

Ma collection de bootlegs :https://www.depechemodebootlegs.fr/
VIOLATION

Messagepar dmfab » 14 Fév 2013, 06:57

ah c'est bon tout ça .... pensez-vous que l'on va pouvoir l'écouter en streaming avant sa sortie comme SOTU en 2009 ? :?:
2023: Lyon
2017-18: Anvers - Athènes - Anvers - Amsterdam - Musilac - Paléo
2013-14: Gd Journal - Nice - Athènes - Paris - Nîmes - Lyon - Zürich
2009 : Paris - Geneva - Lyon
2006 : Lyon

Depeche Mode nest pas ma seule passion : http://www.skyandsummit.com
dmfab

Messagepar dave1973 » 14 Fév 2013, 07:48

13 titres chantés et pas d'instru.
Apparemment d'après cette personne ils auraient du " s'arrêter" au 11ème titre..... Mais bon dans l'ensemble il a l'air d'être pas mal cet album.......... .
De même d'après cette personne Welcome To My World ressemblerai plus à In Chains qu'a un WIME comme certains le laissaient pensé .
dave1973

Messagepar popcara » 14 Fév 2013, 08:59

Merci ftrapes pour cette traduction .
Cette review est très complète.
Lu avec attention car comme moi il aime PTA et pas trop Heaven en singles !
L'album semble très prometteur , uptempo à priori .
popcara

Messagepar joropaz » 14 Fév 2013, 12:54

merci pour la traduction
Paris 09-10-01 | Paris 21-02-06 | Paris 27-06-09 / Paris 19-01-10 | Paris 15-06-13 / Paris 29-01-14 |
Paris 01-07-17 / Paris 03-12-17 / Beauregard 09-07-18 | Paris Pleyel 12-10-21 | Paris Taratata 14-02-23 | Paris 24-06-23
joropaz

Messagepar aaron » 14 Fév 2013, 13:50

Énorme merci pour la traduction.
aaron

Messagepar STUMM101 » 14 Fév 2013, 14:09

Salut,

ftrapes a écrit:(...) pas d'instru (...)

Ça sera bien la première fois depuis Music For The Masses qu'il ne figurera pas d'instrus ou d'interludes.

A+
STUMM "tout fout l'camp ma pauv' dame" 101
-----
STUMM101

Messagepar devoted.clems » 14 Fév 2013, 14:41

Ça sera bien la première fois depuis Music For The Masses qu'il ne figurera pas d'instrus ou d'interludes.

A+

Bah si pimpf! Depuis BC plutôt?
Touring The Angel:
-Paris 20-02-06

Tour of the Universe:
-Paris 27-06-09
-Nancy 28-06-09
-Paris 19-01-10
-Paris 20-01-10

Delta Machine Tour:
-Nice 04-05-13
-Montpellier 21-01-14
-Lyon 23-01-14

Global Spirit Tour:
-Bordeaux 24-01-18
devoted.clems

Messagepar kissamode » 14 Fév 2013, 14:45

Dans les différentes reviews ou commentaires qu'on a pu lire, personne ne mentionne une différence notable entre le "Angel" de la conférence de presse et le "Angel" de l'album: je veux parler du mixage de Flood. La version de l'album serait-elle finalement exactement la même que celle dispo sur youtube?

kissamode -basically the same-
Saison 4: The Frozen Heart et la Sérénité Crispée
Saison 5: Le retour de Frozen Heart et la tendresse sans terre ni ciel
Saison 6: Le lien et le rien
Saison 7: Prendre appui
Saison 8: Le livre
kissamode

Messagepar STUMM101 » 14 Fév 2013, 15:31

Salut,

devoted.clems a écrit:

A+

Bah si pimpf! Depuis BC plutôt?

J'incluais MFTM dans la liste.

A+
STUMM "et l'interlude #1 Mission Impossible" 101
-----
STUMM101

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Depeche Mode, infos et rumeurs